Whether or not you require vision correction, sunglasses can add an element of comfort and enhanced performance to your activities, while helping you look great.
- Think fashion and function when choosing the right shades for you.
- Prescription sunglasses will allow you to enjoy (and see!) your time outdoors, hassle-free.
- Because children spend so much time outdoors in direct sunlight, they need sun protection even more than adults.
- Pamper your eyes while in the sun, driving or playing at the beach—all the while delivering the vision correction you need in a second pair of glasses.
- Activity-specific lenses can enhance whatever activities you enjoy.
Please contact the optometrist at our vision clinic in Blue Ridge for any questions you might have. If you need an ophthalmologist in Blue Ridge, ask Dr. Jabaley about co-management options.